12/9/21 - due to consistent high demand Fence Repair Tools are currently on backorder, orders placed now will be shipped between end of September and mid October 2021. Tracking will be provided at time of shipment.
Free Shipping within Australia, international rates available during checkout.
The Fence Repair Tool is designed primarily for rapidly removing slack from tired and sagging fence lines using only a short piece of wire and with no cuts and joins. It can be also used for repairing broken wires.
- Made in Tamworth, Australia by James Higgins in partnership with Walters Fencing
- Laser-cut Australian made Bisalloy Wear 450 steel. Hardened, heat treated and quenched.
- 4140 Chrome Moly riveted pivots
- Electroplated zinc finish for excellent rust resistance
- Stainless steel chain and shackle
- Comfort silicone handles
- Five-year warranty
What it does:
- Tightens loose fences with a knot that is guaranteed not to come undone
- Can be used on plain and barbed wire fence.
- Has been designed to be suitable for high tensile wire (tested with 2.8mm Waratah high tensile plain wire).
What it doesn't do:
- Not designed for initial strain-up of a new fence. For that, we suggest the Australian-made "Spring Grip" strainers from Fenceline Solutions or the "Strain Walker" from Wireman.
Purchase price is in Australian Dollars, and includes GST and shipping within Australia.
Technical data on Bisalloy 450 Wear Steel is located here:
'If you're in the market for a real Aussie fencers tool that does exactly what it promises, take a look at the Fence Repair Tool, build quality is what you would expect from an Aussie designed and made rural fencers tool." ~ Mark Englezos, Hercules Engineering, 2020.