The Fence Repair Tool is now even easier to use, with the GOLD ratcheting edition. A fixed slotted bar replaces the chain on our Silver edition, making it significantly easier to adjust tension on a fence as the ratchet features an inbuilt handle, and no chain to grip. The ratchet bar is zinc plated gold to match the rest of the tool. In stock now!
Free Shipping within Australia, international rates available during checkout.
The Fence Repair Tool is designed primarily for rapidly removing slack from tired and sagging fence lines using only a short piece of wire and with no cuts and joins. It can be also used for repairing broken wires.
- Made in Tamworth, Australia by James Higgins in partnership with Walters Fencing
- Laser-cut Australian made Bisalloy Wear 450 steel. Hardened, heat treated and quenched.
- 4140 Chrome Moly riveted pivots
- Electroplated zinc finish for excellent rust resistance
- 350 grade laser cut ratchet bar and handle to make tool easy to handle
- Comfort silicone handles
- Five-year warranty
What it does:
- Tightens loose fences with a knot that is guaranteed not to come undone
- Can be used on plain and barbed wire fence
- Has been designed to be suitable for high tensile wire (tested with 2.8mm Waratah high tensile plain wire)
What it doesn't do:
- Not designed for initial strain-up of a new fence. For that, we suggest the Australian-made "Spring Grip" strainers from Fenceline Solutions.
Purchase price is in Australian Dollars, and includes GST and shipping within Australia.
Technical data on Bisalloy 450 Wear Steel is located here: